Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Link Your Site and Linked Me Back

I Link Your Site and Linked Me Back

Have you ever read my post about the importance of Exchanging Link?? If so, Do you want to make an exchange link to my blog? Feel free to ask it. All you want to do is post your url blog and what name do you want to state in my blogroll here. then, linked me back to your blog by adding my url and name like this:

url name : http://try2earnmoney.blogspot.com
name stated : 2 EARN MONEY FOR NETTER

notify me, by post a comment again here, or shout in my shoutmix. Or you may send your notification by email to tiska.ayu@gmail.com

Let's BUILD Our Link KingdOM

7 comments:

  1. thanks for linking to me you might want to subscribe to my blog i have a lot of post about link building to get you site a page rank and pleae go to collinlahay.com one of the best resources for link building good luck to us friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding your site to my link directory. Great way to build links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! i would like to make a link exchange!

    my blog's name is: make money online
    and the url: http://money4thee.blogspot.com/


    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @freemoneysite
    Done linking to you... Thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ TipsToMakeMoney
    Yup. You are welcome. Hopefully, this exchange link help us a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    I want to link exchange with you too kindly add me, my credentials is as follows

    Name: Views On Pakistan News
    URL: http://pakiviewson.blogspot.com

    I have added you kindly check my site on left side bar in associated sites

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Uses A Do Follow Tag in Comments. So, It Will Increase Your BackLink.
Leave a relevant Comments, and PLEASE Don't Make A SpAM. I use a CommenT Moderation, so Please Be Patient if Ur comment Doesn't automatically appears.
Thank You For Your Comment, and I Really Apreciate It!