Do you have built a website and now all you need is traffic, right? Here is 5 ways how to build links to your website, and increase your sales. Building links to your site is useful for two main reasons. One, too build traffic to your site and two to increase your site ranking in the eyes of the search engines.
1. Directory submissions - As soon as you have established your site, submit it to at least the three major directories - Google, Yahoo and MSN. Then do a search for website directories around and submit them to as many as you can. Most directories are free so take advantage of these valuable incoming links.
2. Write Articles - In your niche will show audiences of other websites that your are an expert in the field and hence provide you with valuable one way links back to your site once the reader has been impressed by your initial articles. Free article directories like Ezinearticles is the perfect place to start.
3. Social posting - Sites like Stumbleupon, Digg, Technorati are great for bookmarking your site so that people with the same interests can view your site. It also give the opportunity to allow people to give your site ratings. If your niche is popular then, socially bookmarking your site may equal many views of your one way link back to your website.
4. Start blogging - Blogging is a great and easy way to keep your website up to date. The search engines love fresh material, so when you make a post to your blog, certain functionality will notify the search engines and other directories that you have posted new content. If you haven't start a blog on your site today by downloading the free blog engine from Wordpress.
5. Video submissions - With the power of the Internet these days more people are watching video and choosing to view how to do things, rather than read about it. This is the perfect opportunity for you to create a helpful videos and upload it to sites such as YouTube, where you can once again point a link back to your website.
Of course these are just some of the free and easiest ways how to build links back to your site. This means that when people search for things on Internet, your site will be higher ranked and appear higher in the search results than lower ranked sites. Start building at least 2 links per day to your site, and within a few months you should see a good stream of traffic back to it.
Took like its origin from www.articlesbase.com by John Domenico