Saturday, May 2, 2009

ArcSoft WebCam Companion 2

Last Friday, my friends, ApsDit, asked me to make a fun pic using her WebCam. She used to take a pic by herself using a webcam, since there is no one taking her pic for her. Her webcam is pluged in her Toshiba notebook. Unfortunately, the result is not as good enough as we hoped before. Those pics are not clear, looks like it less light, and we thought it might because the resolution is lower than it should be.
As we dont know how to set it up to the better one, we were give up with the rest results. Suddenly, I remembered, that there is a webcam too in my notebook. My Sony Vaio is plugged with Arcsoft Webcam Companion 2.

We decided too try the webcam and making a fun pics. Because the title is making a fun pics, we play with the funny frame provided. All the frame is funny enough, but unfortunately, it's only can be used with the lower resolution (VGA 640 x 480), whereas there is a 1,3 MP provided.







Look at those pics. Funny right? ^_^ Find, where is I am, where is ApsDit, where is Linda, Where is Nindya?

4 comments:

This Blog Uses A Do Follow Tag in Comments. So, It Will Increase Your BackLink.
Leave a relevant Comments, and PLEASE Don't Make A SpAM. I use a CommenT Moderation, so Please Be Patient if Ur comment Doesn't automatically appears.
Thank You For Your Comment, and I Really Apreciate It!