Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SocialsPark.Com

Today, during my jobhours, I registered my self in Socialpark.com.
Socialpark is a website that offer some opportunities in making money online with a few ways.
Not only offer a paid review program, but also CPC, Spark, Spon adn Affiliate.
So, I think its innovative and creative making money program.

I'm interested in join in, and this blog, my money making online blog, is still waiting for approval.
Trully hope that this can be an alternative way in boosting my earning. Amin.
Just wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. wuiiiiii semoaga segera dapet approvalnya yah....
    tetap semangat :)

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Uses A Do Follow Tag in Comments. So, It Will Increase Your BackLink.
Leave a relevant Comments, and PLEASE Don't Make A SpAM. I use a CommenT Moderation, so Please Be Patient if Ur comment Doesn't automatically appears.
Thank You For Your Comment, and I Really Apreciate It!