Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back For A Moment

Finally, I'm back here, again, though just for a moment, refresh from a boring - routine activity. Bahhhh....

Almost 1 month I dont make any progress in blogging, though it just only post an article, and even just for blogwalk... But, for this one month, I found a lot of interest thing, while doing some browsing activity.

I found some new paid review program (though I'm sure it's not a new one, but I found it just now), such as adreviewcamp (paid review program from Indonesia), payperpost, and more more more...

Maybe I will share it later, one by one per post. Wait for another unoccupied time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Uses A Do Follow Tag in Comments. So, It Will Increase Your BackLink.
Leave a relevant Comments, and PLEASE Don't Make A SpAM. I use a CommenT Moderation, so Please Be Patient if Ur comment Doesn't automatically appears.
Thank You For Your Comment, and I Really Apreciate It!