Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Civil Servant Recruitment 2009

A few time a go, some of Government Department have opened Civil Servant Recruitment.
They are Dept. Of Foreign Affairs, Department of Finance, and the newest one is Department of Industry.

Three of them have already opened the process recruitment and accepted formation for civil servant candidate from Diploma and Bachelor Degree, exclude Departement of Finance. At this time, Department of Finance only opened formation from Vocational High School.

This year, I've already applied for Department of Industry and also Department of Foreign Affairs.
I've already pass the online exam (Dept. of Industry) and now wait for the document validation.
Difference with Dept. of Industry, Dept. of Foreign Affairs doesn't held an online exam. The first exam is written test and it will be held on August, 26th (if I'm not mistaken).

I just pray for my luck. May God help me. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Uses A Do Follow Tag in Comments. So, It Will Increase Your BackLink.
Leave a relevant Comments, and PLEASE Don't Make A SpAM. I use a CommenT Moderation, so Please Be Patient if Ur comment Doesn't automatically appears.
Thank You For Your Comment, and I Really Apreciate It!